We take your privacy seriously. We acknowledge and agree that any personal data of yours that we handle will be processed with great care and in accordance with all applicable data protection laws in force. By visiting our websites, and, at your discretion, submitting forms available, you accept and consent to the practices defined in this policy.
The information we collect
We collect personal data of our employees and potential employees, clients and prospective clients, suppliers, business contacts and website visitors.This data may have been obtained either directly from you (for instance, by signing up for a newsletter or by requesting a quote) or indirectly from third parties such as public authorities, public websites and social media, affiliates, suppliers and vendors.
We may collect and process the following data:
- Non-PII data that you voluntarily provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes, but not limited to subscribing to newsletters, registering for an event, downloading a white paper or an ebook, or requesting a quote.
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- Any comments or content that you post to our websites.
- Our websites collect personal data about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for analytics and optimization purposes. We also collect details of your visits, the pages you visited, resources you access or download, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data.How we use the information
The information we collect can be used to:
- Manage our contractual relationship with you.
- Review and assess your job applications.
- Facilitate our communication with you.
- Manage our business operations.
- Comply with legal requirements.
- Undertake data analytics and to improve your experience on our websites.
- Fulfill your requests for white papers, ebooks, newsletters or similar content and other marketing purposes.
- Meet your requests for information about our services.
- Notify you of changes to our servicesHow we protect the information
- We protect your personal information in the same way that we protect other confidential information that we have access to. We use reasonable physical and technical safeguards to help prevent access by any unauthorized parties.
- We will retain personal information for so long as reasonably needed by us to provide our Services. We may also retain and use such information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
This version was last updated on December 4, 2019.